16.3.09

Happy Birthday!

Today is my little niece - Qin Qin’s birthday. Because of this, my naughty niece – Nee Nee didn’t back to her grandmother’s house yesterday and I have to take care her whole day. We slept until 11 something and we went to buy our breakfast, wan tan mee, koay theow teng and a pack of double orange juice. Hmph! She didn’t finish her mee and some more keep bring troubles to me, so I scold her! Then, her father, my brother scolds me! Okay, fair n square! Around 7, party start!


~ Birthday girl ~


A lot of people in my house but I feel boring, so I eat, eat and EAT! Anyway, I ate a lot! Then, ‘Happy birthday to u..happy birthday to u..happy birthday to Qin Qin..happy birthday to u’. I didn’t have the video for that, sorry, but I have video she playing around in my room. I got give her present - a cute bear bear pants - but I forgot to take photo. ~muakz~


Besides, the cake is so damn delicious. I LOVE IT SO MUCH!! Even my Qin Qin also ate a lot. I FAT AGAIN!!

No comments: