30.6.08

he leave d~

ytd mornin i went to hlp my dad
thn noon i went to gurney v ah lee
bcoz we hv dinner v frens at nite
aft we bought our shirts
thn i went to fetch per n mak mak
thn straight went to 'jemputree'
piger's dinner oso at thr oo
jz our bottom
we met likhim . ah wei . sihui . momo
n d most important CACA TAN
she lied
she say she bac at monday bt...
haha
bt thn rely happy cn met her
WELCOME BACK
muakzz
btw
i went out v piger awhlike
hehe
i met his frens lo
aft tat i went to 'red' v my frens
bt piger still at thr
i played v my frens
n sang too
thn i drank a bit beer
haha
i told piger thn he worried
coz i nid to drive home alone
so he came 'red' found me
thn he followed my car
his fren drove his car
til i reach home
we went out agn v his car
at fiz we sent his frens home
thn we received a call by per
thn we went to 'kayu' met v them
aft we ate n dismissed
i went to 'e-gate' v piger
we chattin n took pic thn we back at 2.30pm
we felt sad coz rely no more time to meet d
i straight slp aft reach my home
so my piger sent me msg
i oso dono
sorry piger~~
bt i noe u sure dun mind

today
a normal day
jz do wat stuff tat everyday wil do
bt a bit diff s
i miss him every seconds
i woke up at 11am i tik
thn sms v piger
he leave pg d
n on his way to 'nilai'
he told me he din slp whole nite
rely kesian
sayangsayang~~
i went to col at 1.30pm
thn went to my fiz class of 'malaysian studies'
so cold at thr
haiz
aft our class dismissed
we straight ran out
haha
thn i sent lina back
n went gurney v peng peng n mag
we ate at 'kim gary' agn
peng peng rely luv tis restaurant
whn i went to toilet
i met seng pin . xin yee . deborah n their frens
rely unexpected
so long time din c seng pin d
wakakakx
they told me caca at gurney too
i msg ah weii n told them i at thr too
haha
aft we paid
we went to popular
we bought some stationary
thn went to c d magazines
hehe
mag rely crazy to gary (an artist)
aft tat we went to 'add-on'
look around thn planned to b d
at tat moment
i met caca them
haha
thn chat awhile
sent mag b to her motor thr
thn sent peng peng to 'jetty'
thn back home lo
haha
d whole day off~~

we sms whole day oo
i rely rely miss him
i love u ...piger~

No comments: