29.5.09

recently~

  1. I am having A-levels’ final exam nowadays. Every night study, almost 2 weeks didn’t sleep well or even sleeping while holding the notes.
  2. I broke up with my bf last month, and still let the time to cure my pain.
  3. Last week, I got a burn at my right hand because of gluttonous, and have a scar at there forever.
  4. I am now waiting for my 3 months’ holidays, although that’s a hard time for me to suffer for waiting my final result.
  5. I will start to find a part-time job for myself to earn money for shopping!!
  6. I joined a forum namely ‘Lcorner’, is fun!! (10 stars)
  7. I changed my spectacles but look alike.
  8. I plan to change my hair style after exam.
  9. I am planning how many days should I use to sleep after my exam and how many days that I can shop like hell!!
  10. I am waiting my friends’ decision, KL trip?? Or nothing??
  11. I realized that I really not that strong, at least until now I still crying for don’t know what, heart pain won’t die want, cry for what??!! Burn more pain, but still cry!!
  12. I ironed all my clothes, pants and dresses.
  13. I am waiting my little niece to call me ‘GuGu’.
  14. I ate a lot of foods, biscuits and breads during my exam weeks.
  15. When I want to eat McD, I will look at the clock.
  16. I decided to stop finding true love within my studies, but I guess I won’t really do that, because we don’t know when it comes, but at least I won’t in a relationship this few years, and I won’t love a guy twice, it’s not worth.

No comments: