18.7.10

Mommy's tumor operation

my mom had an tumor operation the past Friday.
when I reached GMC hospital, I was late, so I couldn't talk to her before she went in.
My dad and I were waiting outside the operation room.
After 2 hours, my dad had to work but my mom still haven't come out.
So, I waited outside the room alone.
Look forward the corridor, my mom was in there,
just behind the door, but I can't see her,
the feeling of fear suddenly appear,
I scare
I scare I lost her and I scare I not able to talk to her.
Listening music and waiting alone,
every time had bed been pulled out from tat door,
I ran quickly there,
but is not my mom.
After 2 hours, finally I saw my mom been pulled out from that room,
she smiled to me with energy-less
I said,
"dad is coming"
and she smiled again then slept back.
Thanks Buddha!!
The feeling for waiting alone outside the operation room isn't good!!
I hope it will not happen to me again,
ill please get away from my family, friends and love one!!

No comments: