5.11.10

No more angel

It's 12.39am in the late or may be early of the day
I am tired and yet
I am having an insomnia
Thinking what am I doing and why I am doing that
I alway do something that obviously I will regret immediately
even I don't wish to
Tonight, all the way back from PJ
I did something really bad to someone on the spot I viewed my home in fb
I didn't consider any second and I just press that never reverse button
and now
I think I should give myself an answer
stop my heart from asking it

Ming! Is time to face the reality
u aren't that strong
u can't beg this weight of burden
so
stop pretend or try to be an innocent angel in front of people
which u aren't
accept the fact that u had the wrong decision
since someone is doing something against u and make u dislike
since someone doesn't need ur concern
since the someone try to make u ignore him or hated him
just go ahead
let's the feeling flows
the someone is ought to have his freedom and stop seeing u as the headache stone
therefore
u might STOP pretending the little angel that believe there is still friendship
be a real person ming
be a REAL u
let's release the feeling that tied in ur heart
no more angel
neither devil

I am seriously tired
I tried my best
It turns out to be like this
so, follow it
give me a week
I will become a total stranger in front of u
for the rest of ur life
as u wished

No comments: