19.8.11

Great Performance

Thanks to my internet speed, finally I can upload my photos ^^

As I mentioned, my nieces' performances. Here we go ^^

This is a charity performance held by the JET kinder garden. My eldest niece did perform once about a year ago. But this time, two of my nieces are going to perform together on the same stage and it's my 2nd niece, Qin first performance! It's huge in our family ^^

My 3 years old niece, Qin

My 6 years old niece, Nee

DONE make up ^^

DONE too ><

Teachers were arranging their rows

The Kids

My 2 pretty princesses were wearing malay baju kurung ^^

The song name I guess was "Kita orang Malaysia", due to some technical problem, their dance was forced to stop before the song was actually done playing.

As we expected, Nee danced very well but Qin was kinda "cheaty" on the stage. Some more dare to show me ghost face while performing. But, at least the "crying princess" didn't cry on the stage, in fact she was kinda enjoy, I guess is because her sis was just right in front her ><


Little adult huh? ><
After that, went to Bro's old friend's son full month party. His house is just beside the QE II and of course beside the sea. BBQ and hear bro's friends talked about their past ><



The 2 fatty ><'''

The view and feeling was good but not the smell please ><

new born baby shouldn't take picture so ... no photo allowed ><

No comments: