28.3.14

27.03.2014

Yup. I only come back when I need to talk and when my diary abandon me.

It's ok for not be in a open relationship, n yes, I do prefer that way, but being requested by the loved one, yea~ it hurts.

I know I could hardly trust anyone nowadays and when I choose to trust u.. U better appreciate it, cause it might slowly disappear day by day if u started to hurt me.

Yup. I was right! I was so damn fucking right that I hate that feeling of pain in heart, especially it was so pain until u couldn't breathe well and u couldn't control ur tears dropping from ur rabbit eyes. And yes.. At this idiot March (which is the month I most hated since 2012), I felt that stupid feeling.

I was very angry at myself! Yes, me, myself. Just stop expand the hurt feeling until u couldn't control! It was a tiny matter, just a problem of the word 'trust'.

Yes. Trust. This god damn fucking word that every relationship needs, it's hard to build. When girls don't believe in it, guys tend to make promise, put on puppy eyes, begging and pleasing u to believe in it, want u to TRUST them. End up most of the time, it's those shits who begged us to trust break the bond and do some shit things. And the girls will end up no believe the word again. And EVERYTHING REPEATS WHEN THEY MEET ANOTHER GUY!

Ok! Yes, I'm facing this tiny problem right now. Will solve it Tmr.

Yeah~ feeling better.. I knew blog does help! Night world~


P.s. Can I ask y everytime u will be the first few person who liked ur ex's pics? No, I'm just wondering.. I wasn't jelly when u didn't double tap my Instagram ... I wasn't jelly AT ALL