25.8.08

I KNOW!! I really know`~`

Erm..
I know I am not a smart girl,
I know I am not a kind and munificent person,
I know I am not as perfect as others,
I know sometimes I am being over the limit,
I know I talk too straight forward and this do hurt a lot of people,
I know I am very abnormal in demeanour compared with other girls,
I know most of the time I talk without thinking of its consequences,
I know I have many shortcomings,
I know my English is poor,
I know I can’t match his standards,
But,
What I really want to say is that,
I sincerely love him,
I am willing to give my heart to him,
And I think I can’t live without him,
I am trying to improve my English so that he can understand me better,
I am trying to improve myself in everyway I possibly can,
I am trying to remove my negative attitudes,

Because I know that my attitudes are mutable,
I am really trying, trust me,
I hope our life will turn out to be a miracle,
I know friends will not accept my presence,

Because I am not of equal grounds as him,
But I am really trying to improve,
And I am trying to become the most perfect girl for him,
And just for him,
I need time,
I promise I will play my part to improve,
I really hope that everything will go on smoothly,
And that of nothing will try to separate us from being together,
I wish we can have a wonderful family later on in life,
I wish I can become the most suitable girl for him,
I wish I can make him happy all the time and turn prosaic moments into rapturous moments, putting a smile on his face everytime a sad event struck,
I wish I can be with him forever and ever till eternity,
And I know these wishes are hard to fulfill,
But,
Again, I will try my very very best,

do trust me please,
I LOVE YOU
MOU JIAN

My piger,
My dear,
My only honey jian,
I hope our life will be gay and never ending,
I hope you can be with me every second of my life,
And I hope we can see each other again in the near future.


MUAKZZZ…love u

No comments: