28.8.08

studies~~

ooops..
exams are just a stone throwed away
today my friends and I did a group study in greenlane mcdonalds,
and for the first time I felt that it was quite a good place to study
at least i dun feel like chatting with others,
and just solely focusing on revision in law
but somehow i realized that i study comparatively slower than my friends
all of them have finished one chapter
but i just manage to finish a quarter
alamak!!
i should improve on my speed
but i cannot continue study if i come across something that i dont really understand
i tried to ignore it but it seems inevitable
i spent nearly half an hour to understand just a speech frm a judge
OMG!!
just 2 lines of speech
but i wasted half an hour on it
it seems that I'm left with less then a month to prepare for my midterm
ISH>>>>
I really do have to study hard already
if not not i wil disappoint many people
my parents..my dear..my doggie..my piggie..my family..my frenss
HAIZZ


miss u dear~~

3 comments:

said...

Gambateh oo..
Looks like everybody is on their exam except of me.. how weird..
Nevermind.. Do ur best.. Best wishes for you..
Law is suppose to be hard.. If I were u I probably will faint.. So do ur best.. Good luck..:)

said...

thx
hahhahah
it's rely hard
act i gt a lil bit regret
bt i tik wil b ok
hehe
thx for ur gambatte

Yes, Eevon the blogger :) said...

relink me^^
http://eevon102.blogspot.com/