25.1.09

Sa Chap Meh

Today is my busy day, because I need to go to my dad’s shop early morning to help him. Today have a lot of people buy fruits because it is Sa Chap Meh. I reached my dad’s shop at 7 and start my busy day. Besides, I received my 1st ang pau for this year, and guess what?? He is a Korean. He gave me a Hello Kitty ang pau. XD

I worked until 2pm and I fetch my grandpa back his house and prepare to go to salon with my dear who want to change his hair style. I brought him to d salon I always go but ended up with an unhappy mood. What happen?! Because the lady thought he wants to cut until short but my pity dear wants to leave it long. So, he doesn’t like this hair style. X(

After awhile, he fetches me home and I went to my old house to help my aunt prepare the meal for tonight. My aunts keep blame me because I didn’t bring my dear go there. (Hello, he also got dinner with his grandma le!) After prepare, I phoned my parents and 2 hours later, all my relatives came. My old house is so noisy. Their voices I can hear from two roads after my house. My cousins are like hundred years didn’t meet, play around and called me this old children play with them?! NOWAY!! I better chat with my dad and watch my series. After that I have dinner with my aunts, uncles and grandma. We just chat awhile then my dad wants me to follow him to Balik Pulau where my uncle lives. Actually, is my dad’s parents house, but they have passed away, so now my uncles n their family staying there. I chat with my cousins, at here, I’m second younger, so no need play,=), and watch TV show. My uncle scolded me because i dyed my hair, he told me that's not good for brain, and he studied chemistry, =p. After awhile, my brother and his family came. 12am, my parents, my niece and I went to 2 temples, 1 at BP and 1 at Greenlane. We reached home at late 12 then straight climb to bed and sleep.

No comments: