24.1.09

one day before Sa Chap Meh

My honey jian came back on Saturday. I guess I was working with my dad, I forgot d. I just remember that we went out at 4 something then went to QB. We walked around and ended up at Haagen Dazs. We met a waiter, and his service is pretty bad. XD. Who is him? TADAA!!

The waiter, Kiatisak, and my dear.
I have my dinner at there and we tried a sample ice cream that tastes like medicine, this is the reason why it is a sample ice cream, because nobody wants it, and they need to clear the stock. XD The taste is like Ewww. However, how clever we are. We mixed up all d ice creams with d sample ice cream and finish it all. Taste nice. =)
After 6.30pm, we went home. We ended up our short date.
anyway, gambatte kia!!XD

1 comment:

Vanitha said...

hahaha... OMG! i couldn't contain my laughter. kia looks so funny!!!