20.4.10

Yuan Lai


I came back Penang during my study break to study for my final on May. However, I am not really can concentrate in my house my room. I love to walk out my room and walk around my house, open my fridge even I know I can find nothing in there. While I staying in my room , I feel sleepy and start rolling on my bed. If I didn't sleep, I feel headache and faint. I was wondering what happen am I??!!

I decided to finish some revision before tomorrow morning but when I step in my room, I start feel sleepy, I was guessing may be is my air con too comfortable for me. So, I switch it off. Then, I done what I had planned! Now I know! I can only switch on my air con when I wish to sleep because in my room, my air con and my lovely bed make me feel relax and sleepy~

So, should I blame them too comfortable? Nah, I should blame myself too boneless.

No comments: