7.9.11

a letter to you

Dear cupcakes,

While settling the bank thingy, I suddenly realised today is already 7th. YES! It means there is less than 10 days. I am going to step on the different land and look at the different sky. I am not going to step on this little pretty island with you within a year. I was counting how many times I still have … the chance of seeing you are like praying to meet the pop star. I guess I still have 1 more time before I leave. Or two? Or none…

I actually don’t care how my friends look at me. Yea, I admit that when I face to someone I like … or love? … I don’t know what I should do. I feel helpless and losing my mind. I searched everything about you, I asked my friends about you and
I even try every chance to move a little closer to you. OK! I am a stalker! But only to you I swear.

My friends said, OOI HUAI MING! Siao liao ah?! Or WEI! Enough talking about him, you didn’t even know his real life. Ish~ I don’t care ^^

You know, I felt happy when you like my post, I felt like dying when you send me gift, although they are just a little thing that you would have forgotten after the next second you did it, but I melted, I really did. I wish I can read your mind, at least I know where I stand in your mind. Sometime, I was thinking “love” is so unfair. You stand an important place in my heart but maybe I was just 1/100000000000 in yours. Or maybe less than.

I wish I brave enough. I wish I can walk to you and say “hey, I like you, like … a lot”

*slap slap*

Anyway, I am going to try to forget you although I know it is not going to happen so soon. I don’t want to suffer like the life when I m in high school. I promised myself I will never make myself look like a pity little girl begging on love again. NEVER! * but I think now I really look like huh?! *

This is the first I wrote about you and I believe there are more to go. I know myself too well ^^ This may sounds emo, but actually I didn’t, I am typing in happy mode with full of the little memories we both owned.

Baby cakes

No comments: