9.11.11

LoV3 this matter

This quote is definitely no wrong in anyway. But if you use it in an extreme way, troubles are the matters.

Friend's relationship is in trouble and I feel so sad that even she told me everything but I couldn't help. Love and relationship might be involved many other people but the solution will only come out from the couple, others can't help.

Despite the solution, what they need is to stick to what they have planned. Someone once told me - - When you lost, please think back what make you start at the beginning, this will lead you to success. There is another useful quote I saw in FB - - Everything will be fine in the end, if it isn't, it is not the end.

I believe everything will be fine someday somehow, and I know this is hard, but drag is really not a good thing, it makes thing worse and cause more harm to more people and eventually yourself. So yup, be happy and live longer my dear ^^

You would sort it out, and I know it is hard at the beginning but it's really time to put an end. Please give yourself a better future instead of a complicated and messy one.

No comments: