21.11.11

The smile you give me =)

I already used to the life that you greet me morning and good night before I go to bed and I greet you good night and sweet dream when I am going to have my dinner. First thing I do in the morning is read your line messages and the last thing I do before I go to dreamland is sending you a good night kiss. I don't dare to be too happy, I scare the angels will jealous and cut down my happiness but I can't control myself for smiling around like an idiot when I was thinking of you. =)

I should be in a very stress situation now, 2 courseworks due in 2 weeks time and an exam coming on next month. But, All I thought of this few days were my short "vacation" back to Penang. A sweet date with my family, friends and of course you <3. Like I told you, Although my ALM due date is tomorrow, opps, today, and I still left 2k words to go, but all I was thinking is you.

I <3 you

and don't worry, last minute is like my maxim, as long as I don't start my courseworks few hours before due, I am not in rush at all ^^ so, dad won't scold you because I will never get bad result due to that. *cross fingers*

No comments: