21.12.12

21.12.2012

Well, it's 21.12.2012, the so-called end of the world. I was hoping to see some surprise such as the sun never come up or the sky just turn dark in the afternoon. Well, it nevertheless disappointed me. You might think I'm insane and out of control. I just feel that if the world is really going to end, how lucky are us have the opportunity to witness this wonderful prediction become true?! Right? People will die, well, not now but eventually. BUT, if we going to witness something REALLY cool before we are going to meet the pretty angels above us (or the ugly devil at our bottom), don't you feel worth? Since everyone are accompanying each other to leave this cruel yet pretty earth. So, you are not ALONE!

My day, hmm, S.U.C.K.S! Endless works, I can handle just like stretching my arms, tired, but satisfaction! Baked a cake without oven, taste not as what I expected but acceptable; Made tang yuan, not as nice as I used to make but I still can swallow all and safely kept in my stomach. BUT, YOU ARE KILLING ME IN SILENCE!

It's rude, but I have to say! IhateYOU! Stop running in my spaceless brain and  start occupy it inch by inch! It hurts! Don't you understand! How I wish you just totally disappear in my life! Well, I am leaving though, leaving my hometown! Leaving a town that have you and most of our memories! I am tired, Kit. How I wish I still can say this to you. How I wish you will just say you too and we lying on each other. How I wish it was just a huge fight that eventually end.

Yea, Christmas is coming, it used to be one of the happiest event. But now, what's in my mind is only the first time we meet after we started dating on a Christmas eve in the airport, the first time you held my hand, the Starbucks planner as Christmas gift, a warm hug at exact 12 am saying Merry Christmas! I miss you, why would we become like this? Why are u changing? Why I am still the me? Why I couldn't let go? Why we couldn't last forever? Too many questions that I will never going to have any answer. Why? only God knows why.

No comments: