21.12.08

festival!!

How can I forget today is the Winter Solstice??!! Haha..Yesterday I should make the ‘yi’ d!!But I forgot!!!
HOW CAN I DO THAT!!!
So today after I helped my dad..I went home and start my work..So sad that I forgot to take the process..Haha..nvm..Actually I failed to make it taste nice..But my dad also ate a lot..He is the only 1 that will support what I tried!!
I LOVE U PAPA
Haha
That is d photo of my
‘yi’


The soup too red..Got Christmas feel!!haha..Cause I put too much red color..Haha..
My niece that came back from her grandma’s house was waiting me to heat the ‘yi’ again for her..Haha


Another 1 that always support me wan sure is

TA DAAA!!!

MY DEAR!!!
Tomorrow he will come and eat..Haha..I will force him eat all!!He said he likes what I cook, so he should finish all!!!Wakakkakakkx!!!Even he full~~
Lalala~~muakz

I LOVE YOU TOO, DEAR DEAR!!

No comments: