24.12.08

CHRISTMAS EVE!!

TADAA!!!The first Christmas eve we celebrated together. He reached my house at 8 something then wakes me up and started his audition! Hello! I was starving k! After we prepared, we having our brunch at our favorite kopi tiam – super tanker – I have forget what we ate that day. After lunch, dear fetch me to British Council to pay my fee but it closed! So, we took some photo while rest at his car.

~Before going out from my house~

~Handsome plus cubby plus erm..yeng lo..eh SANTA~

~erm..then I considered what??!~

~us~
~My dear said this was SANTA having Chinese's medicine. (I was sick that day)~

After that, we went to Gurney Plaza. Met Xian awhile, she with her Roger Tan. haha. Walked around and watched movie – Beverly Hills Chihuahua – after movie, we boring until went to Paradise beach! But we have fun at there. We chit-chat and took photo at a tent.

We left there around 10 then we went to visit Sherlyn, because she didn’t go out for celebrate. However, we just chat awhile only because Reelee called me joins them at Gurney for count down. We were panic for finding car park and at last we parked at a yellow line! (He very worried) Luckily, police didn’t see it. (That day got a lot of cars received ‘saman’ as Christmas present). We counted down with Mak Mak and her bf, Caca and her bf, Reelee and her bf. Actually we have group photo but I didn’t have it. You can view at here,http://eevon102.blogspot.com/
The count down disappointed all of us, no firework plus hot! My dear and I left after count down. We went to Sunrise Mcd wishes to have an early BREAKFAST at there but too many people already, so we walked until Gurney Drive and you guess what I met! I met people get robbed, and just beside me, wooooo, that’s near! Then, of course my dear protected me run away from there. We were starving, we didn’t eat anything and traffic jams all the way. At last, we have our ‘breakfast’ at Sg. Dua’s Mcd. Actually; we can back late but I really sleepy. So my dear fetch me back around 3am.
sorry dear..
I know u stil wana spend time v me
xoxo

No comments: