8.11.09

A friendship-love birthday

My nineteenth birthday, a wonderful birthday in PJ, first birthday I have that doesn’t located in my hometown. This will be a long essay. Wahahaha. Just want to remember every single event on the special day of me!

2 November 2009

Kenn told me he can’t accompany me tomorrow because after his exam, he still need to go class. Haiz. At first thought him lying but unfortunately, it is true. Then he said can have lunch and stay back accompany me go celebrate at night. So *wink* acceptable. However, greedy me still insist on accompany him study in library before my class and before his exam start.

I was out and have dinner with my housemates then they told me tonight they going to give YanSern, who same birthday as me a surprise party at midnight. I was shocked! Same house but didn’t celebrate with me? Their sufficient excuse was … I thought u celebrate with Kenn? Sorry. Grrr. I have nothing to say though. Haha. Then Ven more funny, he said:” Trust me Ming! Kenn sure will give u surprise at midnight!” Gao sai. Hami lai??

Reach home, when I was in toilet, I heard someone whispering 11 or 12 something like that, then I asked what is that and they told me they going to celebrate with me on tomorrow lunch break, 12 like that. Okay, I don’t believe on them! I was so boring, online nothing to do except for chatting in fb. Then, I shut down my laptop at 11pm then was waiting surprise actually. Kakax. And I was wondering why they still didn’t start to prepare for YanSern’s surprise, may be cancel?

Kenn text me, asked me what I am doing, sleep d? NO WAY. My 18th left few minutes only k! It means I going to old d! So must enjoy last young! Then, I was lying on bed, listening music, reading Chinese novel, missing my babe and waiting for my birthday. See! So busy right? Worth le! Haha. Kenn was waiting to wish me I guess but haiz he still can’t tahan, so … didn’t wish me on time~ can’t blame him because he always sleep early and can tahan until 11.40pm is very geng d! Muakz

I am super happy for some of my juniors remember my birthday. Wee. Although they naughty! >3< 12am sharp! Someone knock my door, my roommate, Peng so nervous said that she will open the door. I thought finally my birthday surprise came! Mana tahu, 5 sakai! 4 boys’ housemates plus a best friend of all of us stand in front my door and say “Happy Birthday” in very sleepy slang! Ven’s saliva is still on his mouth. Haha. Don’t kill me! What I did was, stand up on my bed, bow and Thank you then close the door. Wahahaha. I am bad I know! Few minutes later, the best friend say goodbye to me then I decided to sleep since they so ‘bo leong sim’. Peng was online-ing so I can’t switch off the light! So of cause wear my x_x eye mask. Haha

I can’t really sleep, don’t know why and suddenly light switch off, oh, finally I can sleep without light lo, but, I heard some whispering beside me. So I take off my eye mask and the very first image came into my eyes was a ghost face! I jumped up and see it properly, that was Angelus with shirt cover hair holding cake with candle lighting. Then, follow by lots of my dear friends! Woo. This was unexpected! Is a REAL surprise! My face very cham and I blew the candles without any wish but I act like I have wish. Haha. Next thing I did was finding someone may be appearing but haiz, I know is impossible, a bit disappointed of cause. Celebration start and end at 2? Thank you Angelus, Peng, Ven, Egg, Woei, Hao, Khen, Li, Shynn and rainbow~There is a video for the full surprise journey, I will upload if I able to get it. Then u will see how funny and cham am I!
Cake!!

Helping me to dress like a gift. but for who leh??




6 of us plus angelus and khen~

cutey Ven!!! I am so clever.bluekz

Grrrr~











3 november 2009

Still can’t really sleep, woke up at 7 and shower then went to meet Kenn at college. Accompany him makes me happy. Haha. He passed me his D.I.Y presents before I went to class. Waah. Happy? Touch? There are not enough to describe my feeling. I super duper happy and keep smiling like nobody business. I know it looks idiot. Hehe. Thank you BE!! Love ya. Muakz! Then, all wishes from classmates. Lunch at KDUSQ with housemates and Kenn. Then, lovely couple Heong Bing passed me their pressie too, so cute! tQ!!


His D.I.Y picture~


Sweet until got ant near it!!

His D.I.Y house~ *future house?*


Heong Bing's pressie~



inside is cutey spom spom~it's new name


End class, meet Kenn then went home online and chat. I asked him is it can give me his D.I.Y picture every year. The answer is No. haiz. I just want it be a collection ma. =3= Then, go OneU with Woei, Hao, Peng, Kumar, Sern, Kenn of course. Have dinner at “Wong Kok” with huge jar of ice milk tea, it makes me can’t sleep at night!
YanSern who same birthday as me!!

Bowling! 3 games, I am the last as usual but I was third in second game *proud*. Kenn hurt his finger, haiz, pity him can’t text and pain until the next day. Sayang~

Wait my birthday end at 12, is time to oi! My lovely birthday! This is the first time I can spend my birthday with the one I love so damn much. I never have a birthday date on the real date with my ex before o~ U are the first and only one!

Our love journey begins on this day too~ Love this day to the max!!! LOVE u be!!

No comments: