15.11.09

Recently~

Due to my laziness, I just list down some important events that happen recently.


  • Back to Penang week ago, by aeroline with Be, he loves it so much. =D
  • Housemates and friend came to Penang too. So have a little two days trip with them and Be. Travel around Penang although was very rush.
  • Be drove down my handsome car finally. Just we 2 and we able to reach PJ in 4 hours and as I told u guys, my handsome car is super save petrol. hehe.
  • I can recognise the road to my Be house. Yeay~
  • Met Reelee who came to KL for her sister's graduation at Pavillion, have some sweet girls' talk and fooling around there then sent her back to hotel. Thanks Be, or else I guess I not able to meet her until I back Penang at mid-December.
  • Be enjoying his holidays and he back to his hometown few days. No Be for few days T.T
  • I phoned my sis-in-law and ask why nowadays my dearest dad didn't phone me at all. The answer is ... he miss my little Qin more than me. He rather drive to Balik Pulau find Qin than phone me. How sad~ But, another reason she told me was ... my dad knows I am a good girl, won't luan luan lai. hehe
  • Others are GSC, classes, study, meeting, planning ...

No comments: