23.11.09

*memory*

  • Be came back from his hometown with his family on Thursday.
  • Follow Heong Bing to Ikea, the foods are nice, cheap and cubby!
  • Went to Kepong have badminton at Thursday night, with Be and housemates.
  • Stay at library almost whole day on Friday. Did nothing!!
  • Saturday, went to Brickfield temple with KDUBSC, it's awesome and the foods is delicious! yum yum~ Not forgetting the person who in charge of us, Puna and his wife and our YBAM's friend, Kokhong. (I guess I spell wrong both names)
  • Met Be with friends and talk about all those scary things then met Ven and Peng who wants us to rescue her at McD. Be unable to download his series and dum dum cross road himself when he saw and shout at me that got car coming =3=''' u thought u hero?? *angry* dum dum
  • Start sneeze and sore throat.
  • Sunday, went to OneU for hair cut and treatment, it cost me lots. So i am broke now! Met Jeremy there too.
  • Went to Be brother's house warming. Hmm. Saw his family and his room is so HIM, comfortable for sure =D likey likey.
  • PS : seriously need to control my volume already, I woke baby up neh, so sorry baby Sean.
  • Free dinner meals two night continuous, some more is delicious foods, yum yum, so xing fu!!
  • Know what called "extreme pleasure is followed by sorrow". 乐极生悲. =3= Headache until cannot sleep, flu, cough, sore throat all friends come visit me except fever, phew, luckily, but doctor said i did fever, may be while I sleeping, I don't know.
  • Ways for Ooi huaiming when headache until cannot sleep but without panadol. First, apply siang pure oil on my forehead, useless; next, use hands knock head until it not that pain, useless; third, use head knock wall until paralysis, able to sleep for a moment; last, use blanket wrap head like Sikh, not that useful also but able to sleep few hours.
  • Be fetch me to see doctor, I don't dare sick at KL d, damn expensive and have to take many medicines le, some more my college pass up a mc also need so many procedure, grrr!
  • Not forget to mention Be's caring, makes me recover faster although he bla bla me but it is sweet too. hehe. I promise I will take care myself! So~ don't angry don't worry. muakz. Bluekz. Plus sorry to let aunty worry. *sorry sorry*
  • Be came find me again *wink* and I fetch him back. Learn new road but forget lu~ The road was scary. *pening*
  • NOW, ear pain, don't know why~

No comments: