29.1.10

Let’s tell you a story, about a boy and a girl.

Once upon a time, there was a boy and a girl met each other in a school, they then felt into love. The boy was a smart, hardworking and helpful person whereas the girl was stubborn, childish and selfish. The boy everyday have so many things to do to achieve his dream and their dream, because of that, he sometime might be ignorance but he still trying his best to make the girl feel secure and trying his best to accompany her when he was free to do so. However, the girl who always feels insecure still trying to put stress on the boy’s arms, blaming him and make him upset, ignore what the boy has been done to her.

One day, the boy was very sad, the girl suddenly realize that she has no power to make the boy smile, can’t give happiness to him and even can’t share with him because of her illiteracy. she is so useless. She don’t know how to comfort, don’t know how to speak out, even she starts to speak, everything will just mess up. The girl only can do nothing when she knew the boy was crying except worry.

I am sorry because I don’t know how to express myself. I am sorry because I always make you upset. I am sorry because I always care about myself. I am sorry because of me, your dad scold you. I am sorry because I always don’t know how to say things or makes things correctly. I am sorry because I don’t know how to comfort you.

I know I can always cry on you, lie on you. Every bad things comes to me, I know you are the one that can bear with me together. You will always share your good things with me. Hoong, you actually can cry on me, although me myself don’t like to cry in front others but that is me, not you, you really can cry in front me. I will lend you my shoulder just like you lend me yours, although mine might be small to you but at least got meat, I guess it may be comfortable. You always doing your roles to make me feel secure, happy but me, always is that one that makes you sad, stress. Sorry Be.

I feel guilty when I saw you unhappy and you can’t share with me. I feel guilty when I saw sad and I can't help you anything. I feel guilty because I am not a good gf. May be we are still not get used to each other, may be I am not mature enough to share things with you, maybe you just want to protect me, pull me far from sadness, stresses, I just want you to know I am willing to do anything to make you smile. Everything you do are good for me I know, I appreciate it and thanks everything that makes you comes to me. You are my best present ever from the world!

No comments: