24.1.10

Sorry, no photo again~

Hello people! Long time didn't talk about my life huh? So, in this early morning, I am going to share what I did today, opps, is yesterday with you.

Hmm, we talk about day before yesterday first, after I passed up my course works (phew, finally I know, but I still have 2 to go), I went to meet my Be and played with his cubby nephew, Sean Boy. Then, went to Woei's church gathering together with Khen. Hmm, at first we were awkward, don't know where to stand, who to talk. However, just in few minutes, I started my night, as in start to talk nonsense plus cold-joke that I learned from Hao and have fun with them. I can remember all of their name, great huh? Hmm, know some pretty girls too, Annie, Emily and not to forget "ke ai de mei you quan plus ba ba" Ning. I promised em will go church next week. They are hyper-active than me, can you imagine that? But of course they are pretty and I am NOT! At last I got a blue black back from there, haiz, I shouldn't play with "fei yi", I shouldn't start the game with Kenneth, my bad.

Before reach home, sent Khen to meet up his friends and go "ta bao" with Woei. Hmm, reach home, start our midnight. Kia, Sher and her bf, YiWen (correct spelling?) came over and I guess you guys sure know what will happen when we gather. Yea! U are right! We gamb gamb again. But, Duuuh, Kia damn "ong", my lunch dinner and supper's money now are all lying in his pocket.

23/01/2010, my Be woke me up, prepared, then he fetch me go "ta bao" rice for Peng, who long time never eat rice and I scare she will faint in my room 1 day, so I force her eat, I know I am bad, haha. Then, then!! We start our journey to Times Square. Yuhoo! Have lunch at Low Yat, I don't know that 1 called what d, "tie ban shao" in mandarin and we tried a new thing for us, is something like fried ball, inside was durian. Yum! Yum!

Stomach full plus wallet still full, so ... start our Shopping! P.S : Both of us are shopaholic! See see saw saw, Duu, STOP! Hehe, saw a pants that my Be wish to buy since last time he saw it, try try try! BUY! Then I told my Be! I didn't spend my money, I won't back! HOHOHO! Opps spot target! Pants with string, cheap, nice and cute! Be like it too, so BUY! (string broken when I try it! but still nice, sew it myself) Walk ... walk ... walk ... Okay, now is my Be turn to tell me he won't back unless he buy something he wants! I saw a singlet with hook, so nice but super expensive! So didn't buy. Then, I saw a shop all shirt just cost 10 bux each, I ran in because of a shirt but I came out with 3. Woo! Syoknya! Although there are pack like hell. Then, my Be bought a nice nice shoes too! Woo, finally our wallets were empty. Cool, Be said he never shop like this in Times before, haha.

Drop our things in car, then we walk to Pavilion. Have our high-tea, then sit down at the main hall there chat chat and chat. Then, our very first time snap snap! Went toilet before going home, u are not gonna believe Low Yat's toilet cost 1bux per entry. *faint*

Suppose have to dinner with Sher them, but Be suddenly have to go home take care Sean boy, so have to cancel. Went home with full of joy and of course listening CNY's songs while going home. After Be reach his home only he realised that his wallet is with me. So, he came back took from me after my dinner with Hao, luckily there are no road block. Oh, Hao brought me to another new place to eat again. Sleep after Be back and woke up at 0033 until now~

Tomorrow will breakfast with Sher em then shop for some biscuits with Be, NOW! is time to continue my Taiwan series. Ciao~

No comments: