15.1.10

Hi! 2010

WOW! My first blog in 2010! I have been disappear for few weeks, because I only get my house internet on Tuesday. Sorry ya, hehe! Okay, just describe my recent life. New campus n new hostel which just right beside "Life Ch*ppel" church that get bomb by some bombers. Sounds cool huh? Finally settle my house's stuff and live with my housemates happily. Now we just like a family in a house, COOL, 6 boys plus 2 girls. Everyday sleep until very well, hmm. nice dream.

Not to forget say tQ to my Be, he helps me lots in cleaning my new hostel. *big muakz* Opps, forget to tell that Kia n Sher are here finally and that funny Kia just stay opposite my house but we hard to meet each other. Gambatte!!

Class start, courseworks come, grrr!!!

This is what I took from my new hostel's balcony. Nice huh?


No comments: