26.12.09

Merry Christmas!!!

Merry Christmas!!!

Any idea how I spent my Christmas? You won't get the correct answer if I didn't tell u. Neither have a great time v my Be nor outing with friends. I spent my Christmas in Pesta which near my house and one of the place that I dislike with family, mom, 2 sis-in-laws, little cousin, niece and nephew. I am the driver plus maid plus playmate. Grrr.




We straight changed RM100 tokens at the time we came in. However, not enough, at last changed more RM52. =.='''

Kids' game~

My niece keep drive the car "long piak"!! haha

My cousin so pro in driving that car, never knock people' car but hello, bumper car is suppose to knock people's car eh!! Since he so pro, so he was the one who fetch my nephew that don't know how to drive but still insist to play. See! My cousin drive until so cham, my nephew was holding water bottle and sitting like a tauke~ ^v^

This game makes me *faint*, the car just keep turning different directions, phew!
And I played twice because my niece didn't play the first time so need accompay her! @_@



At last me n my big sis-in-law went to play "coaster", hmm, not bad, no photo here. Then, accompany the kids play "merry-go-round".


Okay, end up with Doremon, Naruto and Ultraman in hands.

Fetch my mom home then McD as supper. Happy meal of course.
Here come the tired part, Have u even seen an aunt begging her niece don't sleep with her? Well, I am the one. It is because my niece will SNORE and whatever how big ur bed, she will keep stick with u. GRRR. However, I lost! She got a grandpa, a grandma, a dad and a mom stand for once she shout, I have nothing, clever me raise white flat. *Snap snap*











Steal my di di!!! but di di looks so enjoy~ =='''

My niece makes me can't sleep well whole night! She was kicking me whole night. GRR. So no more sleepover for tonight although she is begging me now. Bluekz *still love you de don't worry*
Sorry Be for can't accompany you but new year we will count down together. *muakz*

No comments: