10.12.09

Dream

The story starts with Jennifer’s body which I still haven’t watch it. I am watching the movie and the feeling is like I am in there. However, I guess my “Jennifer’s body” is different from yours, because I haven’t watch yet. There is in a jail, and I saw all guys in the class are listening lecture and girls are preparing to clean the class, and I saw Meg*n Fox (her). She is pretty, yeay. In the movie, the transformer’s guy (him) who I don’t know his name was staring at her while she is cleaning. The screen then jump to a burning box. I saw her throwing paper money in and what she said u know?? She said:” Why my body still can’t fully burn, I burn it before and now it still can’t fully spoil, I have not enough paper to let it burn already.” And her face had a lots of holes and blood when she turn around. *shit*

Then, he met her at the corner and start chit chatting. She then becomes I, I am not meaning the face, and I mean my dream starts changing. When we walk into class, I realized that my seat has another girl sitting, so I sit at the back. While the class is going on, I saw a girl suddenly stand up and walk to another girl and bite her. Whole class shouts and run. I remember I run not that fast and Peng is behind me so I ask her push me. There is so many stairs and we jump down from stairs. At last, I felt that the “thingy” is chasing me not others, because it called a girl to chase and I run away from the people alone, then the girl chasing me. The venue is then change to my primary school. The “thingy” is staring at me from the roof. *wth*

I run all the way to canteen and hide in the middle of people, the girl can’t find me, and then behind me a fairy suddenly appear. It says it will protect me and suddenly all the students become that type of “thingy” and just left a few are not only. All keep chasing me, and … that bohyeong-ness fairy. *walao* (Say want protect me at last also same same get chase by that “thingy”) I then climb up table and run from one to another until no more table so I jump down and I thought will get bite but in that moment only I realized that fairy got wings, can fly, it caught me. *yeay* I start to feel that this fairy can be trusted, and it not really that boh yong, I regret I have this thought next second. That really is idiot fairy, it get bitten and already is one of those “thingy”, it try to bite me but I struggle and jump down from it. *shit* I thought it is come to save me from the danger, but at last ... *speechless*!!!

I run, I hide, all useless, they still can find me. At last I saw a few students standing in front a notice board and I run there and change my clothes, the “thingy” don’t know why can’t recognize me, and I walk away from them secretly (but acting nomal between them) then I wake.

The conclusion is I keep running and hiding. I was gasping while I wake up and tired. ( Hami lai??)

My be also have such dream at the same time, but he more yeng, he said he is inspector, then chase by others. But both of us were tired and gasping in the dream. Grrr

No comments: