21.12.09

continue

Saturday, 19.12.2009

Started to clean my room although at last just clean half of it, but at least more clean now. =) Between, I spoiled something with no intention I swear.

I step on it cause it broke become like that, glass break into pieces on the floor, hmm, hard to clean also must clean, my niece always sit on my floor. When I collecting it, only I realised I did something childish but memories last time. I put a wish into one of those pills, intend to pray for my last relationship can last longer, haha, it proved that it is useless to pray for something that really change, especially heart. But, I swear, I break it with no intention, I alway keep everything that contain memories although they are not good enough. The memo :

Next thing is something happy and funny that I found in my room. A KDU booklet that I get when I registered last time. Guess what I found?? I saw my Be on front page and his club's page. Omgomg. funny! *haha*



Then, go shopping with my brother, sis-in-law and her niece. Buy buy buy again of course. Plan go pasar malam but at last too late so cancel.
Sunday, 20.12.2009

Brought my chow chow go pet shop for hair cut. Woo, my pretty sweety cry when I left the pet shop. Sorry, *yang yang*.

See, it so slim, Wooo, I want! After that, I drove my dad's CRV to Balik Pulau, fetch my niece back. My little niece Qin so cubby d! When u called her "Qin!", She will shout "mo?!" then run to u!! Omgomg, so cubby!!
Monday, 21.12.2009
Woke up early morning, tiao keh don't want greet Be first and started make my "yi", manatahu, I waited until noon also haven't receive his message, I started to think something ridiculous and feel insecure. *when only I can control my emotions and my mind!* Whatsoever, he phoned me at 3.39pm, at first my voice act unhappy , but after heard his voice, feel sweet d, "nue" d, want act unhappy also can't!! XP * muakz Be* Continue my "yi" progress.

Then, Yuen came and fetch me go Gurney have dinner with Sher and Yee. Guess what? I brought along my niece who beg me to bring her out. Have lots of girls' talk but my niece noisy until feel like wanna kill her! Talk non-stop! If her mouth can close for 1 minute, I should clap for her. Bill counted wrong also. *shakehead* But still fun for outing! Wooo

I thought my "yi" will become my supper today and breakfast, lunch and tea tomorrow. However, when I open the cover, left only

My niece some more ate 2 bowls as supper plus me 1 bowl, and now just enough to be my breakfast only if my dad doesn't eat tomorrow morning. =3= Cook again la if I free, since everyone love to eat my "yi", I haven't send to my grandma's house yet, she loves my "yi" too. My whole family love "yi". 汤圆汤圆,喝汤人团圆!

No comments: