18.12.09

Wednesday & Thursday *Penang*

WEDNESDAY, 16.12.2009, Sunny Day

Woke up early in the morning, continue my series "gong xin ji" of course and online in my living room *real messy living room*. After I finish 2 episodes, Von phoned me and we decided to have lunch together with Yuen. Okay, shower, change plus *snap snap*, she came, fetch Yuen, *sheuu* reach Queensbay, ate in chopper board, have a little shopping, meet YeeEn who is working there currently then back to Yuen's house to have GIRLS' talkss . . .


Enjoy the talks, Von left around 6 I guess then me n Yuen continue flash back our primary school's life and realised my best friend when I was little is Rabbit's friend now, Penang really small, then we wonder why our cutey Melody suddenly so slim in a photo, so Yuen decided to call her. Hmm, poor Mel is sick, aikz, take care le, no voice please don't force yourself to chat on phone. *haha, jkjk* Take care anyway. Actually we planned to have dinner with Von n her Laze plus Lee n her Sheng. Due to some problems, we changed it to supper. Yuen fetched me home first and went to visit her poor sick Rabbit. Take care again. Reach home, shower and have a nice chat with my Be through msn. *Be, I Love U* At last, Yuen need to take care her Rabbit, so I continue my series and *korrr quuu*

THURSDAY, 17.12.2009, Hot Day

Same as yesterday, woke up early morning, but then after series, I felt asleep again. Yuen's call woke me up n yeay, decided to shopping in Prangin!! Prepared, while waiting her, Peng phoned me and told me a good news, my final final's result came out, I get a pass for legal method and a pass-moder line for constitutional law, of course told my dad first and my Be too. Yeay! But still worry the constitutional, haiz! *Aza aza!!* Fetch Von, then go fetch Lee n Sheng, be awhile reporter *videos because of technical problem, couldn't show here*, Prangin, Tomyam maggie, shop shop n chat chat, DONE!! Woo. I spent lots there. Bought few clothes but not for cny. ==

Meet up Sher at Gurney at night, saw Kia, Mou n others there too, hmm, Guess what I get?? Sher and Kia told me their hostel condo's name in PJ n omgomg is exactly same as mine! Woo, we gonna be neighbour in PJ for 3 months. The world is really small. *hi* Then, shop more while n fetch Lee go pack her stuff, Von go meet Laze, be a more while reporter again, go supper nearby Von's house, then home, home, home! Online then oi~

When I reach home, my Be oi lo. missy missy u BenDan. *hold tight* Love u~

No comments: