16.12.09

So-called "holidays"

finally finaLLY FINALLY My exam finish! Yeay!

Hmm, is time to report to my blog again my daily life this few days.

Last week, I back Penang for a short while to study but is just "so-called" study, most of the time I am nua on bed, online, chat with longtimenosee sis-in-law's niece who stay in my home for a week and play solitaire which I must play everyday for release my stress (is just an excuse though).

Before I back Penang, my Be accompany me all the time and bring me to JingSi KL to study, nice environment, nice tea and nice books as Penang of course. Woo. I guess will go there often if we can. Others I couldn't flash back what I did that week! *lo mo* My memories blank a bit, haiz.

Saturday morning, reach PJ by Aeroline and same as last time, I overslept again so no breakfast for me, wasting papa's money!! Hao pick me up and show me his humour immediately! His humour more geng nowadays, I can't stop laughing when I meet him even though he didn't even open his mouth. *Wth* Besides, I guess I saw "chou chou pin" who is my primary schoolmate but I think he can't recognise me so no "hi" for him. He also in the Aeroline.

Start my real study on Saturday until Monday morning, nervous cause me can't really sleep, because this is the first exam I have for my Degree and it is final *stress*!! Papa stressed me some more, although it was stress and full of worry, I still laughing all the time, because of that Hao of course. *walao*


My chamness face in our house's study room around 2am I guess, a bit scary while u alone in.

Be actually have camp for few days, so we just meet each other on Sunday night after a whole week long and he was so tired until felt asleep. *cubby* So just stick him for while only, seriously not enough!! =3= But at least he accompany me watched movie "feng yun II" after "new moon". Will miss u every seconds while u are not beside me. Love u Be!!! C ya two weeks later. *muakz*

My 2nd bro cause me lots of problems but still feel thankful to him because he purposely drive down to KL just to pick me back to Penang and sponsor me whole body massage plus few clothes. Love U plus ur money very much!! haha. JK. Between, paiseh for finish up your iPhone, netbook and psp's battery among the journey, I am just too boring. =P
Anyway, now I am in Penang until January I guess, so I think I will finish up my "gong xin ji", my Chinese novels, meet up my girls and try to start those STUPID courseworksss (mostly will left it on table unil last min) !!!

Can u imagine when u thought u will have ur two weeks holidays with joyful and when u intend to shout to ur friends that "we holiday lo", next second, ur lecturers brought a box of papers then pass three courseworks to each of u and say pass it up after college reopen, what expression will u give to them?? *faint* B#l* b#l*!!! Don't intend to make our hair become like urs le, I will cut off ur limited hairy~ *bluekz*

2 comments:

ssumeen said...

you seem really enjoyed ya...

said...

hah. yeah~