5.12.09

The world is fair! Why I say so?? Because after everyone's exam and their horrible study week, NOW, is my turn. Hooo~

There are Christmas fever, New year fever, Birthday fever, for me?? Of course exam fever lu~

I was so not in mood for study although I face to my notes everyday, still naah, can't really remember what I had studied.

Is it good to study at mid-night or in the early morning? Hmm, None of them I guess, cause I slept at 10pm and wake up at 10am usually. haha. And woke up at mid-night like now??!! Wth~

Next week will go home study my constitutional law which is the hardest subject, at least for me it is. *Really pray hard for it*, I want my next sem timetable to be fun and nice, so ... GAMBATTE is what I can say to myself.

Same as one of my friend, study = eat, actually I really really don't feel hungry but my mouth just feel wanna bite something and my stomach wish something can go in and say "hello". *fat fat* I ate lots nowadays, haiz, should control d, I don't me getting fatter n fatter , then my Be who always eat vege getting thinner n thinner. So ... say "NO" to foods!! Naaahhh, I will regret shout out this sentence tomorrow, I am freaking sure for it!

No comments: