27.6.10

Blog I type last week~

Due to my laziness, the blogger me stop blogging for about few weeks, sorry, you know I am lazy right? >3<

There is nothing special during my so-called holidays at Penang. As I mentioned in last post, I am a new born OL. However, I am a weirdo among the OLs. I don’t like to make up although my firm may be needed me to do so. First week I was fully make up, including eyes, cheek and mouth. I seriously don’t like to do that, it makes me can’t rub my nose and eyes randomly. Second week, I start to skip eye shadow and blush, but still nothing different. Till the third week, I got sick, serious illness that caused me take few days MC to rest at home and unable to talk. When I get back to work, I just put eyeliner and mascara, the next day only mascara and today … … I put NOTHING. Yesterday my teacher asked me why my face so unhealthy, I told her because I am still sick and my boss used to ask me ‘are you ok?’ every afternoon after he woke up. Finally I have excuse to skip make up! I can tell them I make up, but my face still not in good condition. {Rule 1: Best lawyers are good in LIES!}

Let’s talk about my working environment. Actually this firm was in the middle of town and the building is considered as one of those old-fashion shop lots. Our firm at second floor and you will probably can’t find us if you not from Penang. Our firm not as huge as others but is warm and have everything a firm needed. In here, we have a old cute clock always use its ‘dong dong’ sound to warn me it’s time to work, wake up worm and to rush us in papers every 30 minutes. (I love to count the number of it’s “dong dong”, then I will know the time =D) My boss was a journalist before he became a lawyer, so in our office, there are lots of pictures about how’s Penang and Penang Courts looks. My boss loves to keep some wines and antiques too. My boss and teacher treated this firm as their own house; there are beds, sofa, television, stove and bla bla bla. There is a self-portrait of my boss at the wall in front of our tables, although he always hiding in his room but I always have the feeling that he’s watching us. Hmm, may be there is a CCTV on one of his eye, who’s know? Whatever, I love to work here.

Opps, forget to mention my ill. Actually I didn’t know the name, just something will grow in your throat if you getting weak. That’s all for my description of my illness. {Rule 2: SKIP what can skip and IGNORE what you lazy to think}

A little fighting while I was ill with my Be because of my floating mood, SORRY, I know you’re not feeling well too, but at least you didn’t kill me nor kick my ass =X

Summary for entertainment, I ate sushi king twice in this week since me and Be prefer to eat sakae sushi in PJ, so I m ok with it. No outing with friends since I was sick and lazy, but I did watch ‘Karate Kid’ with family, and it’s AWESOME but the girl not pretty~

Shopping with mommy after few years, and realized that she’s a serious shopaholic. So as you guess, she has a shopaholic daughter, that’s me =) I bought few working blouses and dress. Oh, clothes that I bought from website reach my home, cotton not as good as I expected but still acceptable, pattern a little bit changed but still acceptable BUT I think I won’t buy from it again {Rule 3: Lawyer’s words do not belief in 100 %, 99.9% perhaps?}

No comments: