5.6.10

My first internship


The very first time I knew the feeling of being an OL (office lady). Everyday, woke up at 7, shower, dress up, make up and have breakfast. Went out from house at 8.15am sharp. A little jam at highway as usual and reach office at 8.45am. Start work at 8.50am of course. The first two days I felt tired,I guess is because of my eyes, as you know, I left only an eyes can see, so I felt dizzy and sleepy after work. But, I felt better at the third day, I think my eyes already used to it.

My job basically is helping my lawyer teacher to check some paper works, type & send some letters, arrange some files and of course make friend with Photostat machine, just like what a clerk did. However, me this clerk learnt lots from my lawyer teacher and lawyer boss as well as the Geng clerk aunty. Opps, not to forget an intern boy who work as part time. My boss seems like semi-retired but he is knowledgeable, he taught me some steps in being a lawyer and student as well which will be very useful in future. The lawyer teacher told me her experience and taught me to choose RIGHT people to help. The aunty more geng, she worked in law firm already 30 years, she didn't have any cert but she knew all the procedures in law and she also help clients make will. WOO!

My colleagues are nice and sweet, teacher teaches me everything she learnt, boss is strict and fierce to clients but is nice to us. Happy!! The time rush but useful, me tired but enjoy!! *Start forgetting what I've been done in this week*

No comments: