4.7.11

Ello people! Again, It's time to summarize what I have been done during the period I disappear ^^

First, my puppy "xiao bai" grow with double speed, so now he is a HUGE puppy
*p.s. no more little so BE CAREFUL!

Second, went malacca v Kumar, Egg and Chang Jie. 3 days 2 nights, oppss, 3 days 3 nights plus P.D. as well >< It was totally FUN and tired!

Third, oh la is back and now he is staying in my previous room in rainbow house. So, ah ha, I dun have room to stay when I m there.

Forth, Caca is back too, but just for 2 weeks and until now, I just met her once Y^Y

Fifth, Oh yea, I failed my law and religion. The very first subject I have to resit ><. My dad scolded me so hard, he blamed me because I broke my record and wasted his RM100...

Last but not least, a little announcement that maybe will cause me trouble tomorrow, I have a bf again!

smack on forehead? yea, I know I am not following what I said previously, but I can't help but follow my feeling. and the "BF" is not others, is ... you yi Egg! haha, I know... u guys will probably think, "luckily is not a new one ><"

the statement of " I am loyal" seems doesn't suit me anymore

-the end-

No comments: