23.7.11

Who will blog on Saturday night?! It's a night to be fun, sad to say that, I will~

Before I came to "new post", It seems a lot of things appear into my mind that I wish to write out, but, once I connected to the "posting" part, phoo, gone. Never mind, I don't mind to blog some crap since this blog only who know me will view ^^

Last week, my internet get cut off due to my brother forgot to pay the fee for 3 months, unbelievable thing happened! I still can survive in my house without any internet, Woo! GROWN??!! Teehhh!! Wrong. I got bunch of taiwan, hongkong, korean and chine series to finish. Luckily this just happened for one week.

and YES, after two weeks, my room finally can be say as clean =) so ... welcome to my room ><

Should I throw all my magazines or buy another bookshelf? hmmm. I think I would take the former since I have no money to buy something expensive.

Let's see what else can I crap about...

Recently was insane about iPhone applications, normally is camera and games. Due to my laziness, photos are not going to be upload here, you may waiting on fb to try ur luck ^^

Holidays are not fun at all, especially when everyone is not in holiday mood as u and u are holiday while waiting letter to be sent to u *Big Sad Face*

Feel like going outstation, Bangkok or the city of lion? Useless B! Go ur own without me, no souvenir for u when I come back from study!! But you must bring me souvenir, I Don't Care!!!

No comments: