5.7.11

My dearest BFF

Great gathering tonight. Although there's people couldn't make it but still GREAT CHATTING. Did a lot of catch up ^^ which is what this gathering meant to be. I am so glad that I have this bunch of friends to be my best friends, from the beginning until the end of this long life. It's hard to find a group of good friends in this cruel society. Although I still have other groups of best friends but this group! We start our faith since we were in primary school! This is too precious and it's meant to be held in tight.

I am glad that everyone is healthy and happy like we always do. Love stories are composing everywhere, no matter in Aussie or KL. We treat our love right and serious with different methods. That's why we both have our love stories composing smoothly. *crossfingers* PROMISE we must happy together forever and ever after.

We met different people and have our different stories and love stories. As long as the right person treat us well and the society haven't knock us down, we are still the lucky one!

I love u, my friends <3<3

There are a lot of things we would not say it clear but we know it well. Anything happen, there's always friends beside and behind, so don't afraid of lying down.

Maybe we cannot meet for the coming days and months but we are still each other best friends >< muakz

No comments: