29.10.11

I am fine

I am fine. I really do. I just feel cold when night comes, feel insecure when fear hits and feel helpless when I am alone. I am fine. I can smile to everyone and myself on the mirror, I can even smile in my diary, and I am fine. =]

I used to think the power of my imagination is great, I mean strong. I can imagine anything to make myself calm and warm. I can imagine my family was watching the series with me when I was watching drama alone, I can even imagine you are right beside me when I was walking alone in the dark. Indeed, it makes me strong and independent as my friends have seen. But, today I realised, when I really feel alone in the cold, my imagination only helps me towards a bad way, I tried to imagine something good is gonna happen or a bright future, but all I had is bad dream.

Now I know, dreams change when your mood changes. And it changes when you get mature. It become strong when your naive gone.

There is always rainbow after the rain. Don’t worry my dear, just being unhappy, I will be fine when the sun rise on the next day ^^ I know I will.

No comments: