6.10.11

in the air


Thank you so much... except this I don't know what can I really say.. ><

Long distance is a tough mission and different time zone has made the mission even tougher. I feel so guilty that you everyday stay up until mid night just to accompany me and have a tiring next day, I'm so sorry >< Although you told me that you were always late for class but ... still my fault..

It's really happy that I can come back on January. This makes everything seem to go to a right bright way, I was so happy that dad agreed (although with conditions), so I can step a little nearer to you.. and we can know each other more, n step closer to the hearts.

Although I never say the three words after that message, neither do you, but we both know the effect of the words is working between us. And yes! you are trying to make me more greedy! >< I thought we will ok with only chat and skype for the coming months, but now I feel like hugging you. This is definitely your fault XD
But Kit... I LOVE YOU

No comments: