8.4.13

08.04.2013

Just finish watching few videos from Facebook that talk about DAP's history..

There are few videos about Lim Kit Siang, an old strong man in this nation, impressed me, the most.

Although everything showing in the videos are not something new to me as most of my friends talk about politics issues most of the time, I actually knew most of the incidents before I watched. But, after listening Him talking about his past and his family's feeling when he was in trouble, it is really touched.

He spent his whole life BELIEVING "nothing stays forever" & "It can be changed if we try to"! And, he spent his whole life to prove what he believes it's possible.. He had been through a lots of incidents which may strike out his confident, but, he stands still! Until this moment! He believes everything is possible when you start to try!

I personally salute his wife. A simple woman who only desire is to become a normal housewife when she married to Lim Kit Siang. However, when her husband told her he wanted to become a politician, she supports him silently. She kept her house clean and peace, taught their children properly and undertake all the rumours out there that might break down their family.

Even when Lim Kit Siang was in prison, she was very sad, but she still stood up to be a role model, led their kids to the right pathway.

When Lim Guan Eng decided to follow his father's footstep, she was very worry but nevertheless she supports her son and be proud of him. When both the father and son were in prison, I believe it must be the hardest time for her being as a wife and a mother in her life. She kept her worries and cheered her family, and been through the hard time without complaining. A strong woman like this! I worship.

Okay! I admitted that I was so lost that I don't fucking care about how the nation going to be! Too much disappointment and starting to lose confident for the changes.. Honestly, it's been 50 years plus and Malaysia is getting worst, and there are people out there fighting more than 50 years! I once thought the corruption is indefeatable! So, I never register as a voter (I registered once then it's not in the record). Fed up with everyone who asks me which to vote.. Idiot! I'm from Penang! If only I'm retarded then I might choose that Bastard National to be my government!

These few days, I have been watching and reading everything about our history (if I did it earlier, my Sejarah would get a credit instead of pass) and what leads our nation walk towards this shit! Malaysia is actually a very potential country. Actually, if there's LESS corruption (cannot be no la) when the Horse was still a Prime Minister, I believe we are same standard as Singapore now and not a second-class nation. And, if that Chicken never humiliating our country by presenting himself to others, our country's level might be higher. Our country may developed better than Singapore as we do have a lot of genius who now already migrated to wherever they like.

I love Malaysia. I love Penang. I never deny or hide my identity before even when I was in UK. I feel Proud to be a Penang Lang (a little too proud sometime).

Last but not least, my main point is I REGRET! I would've registered as a voter, 1 vote do help! I don't have enough time to register, so I'm praying this little-ant-vote doesn't affect! I swear the next election, I'm IN!

I believe this coming election will be a historic election which brings us the Malaysian's Malaysia. A brand new start with clean hands!

No comments: