15.4.13

15.04.2013

Hmm... Reality always doesn't look as beauty as you thought it is..

crush --> propose --> love --> in love --> happy --> sad --> cold war --> explode --> break up --> sad --> fall --> stand up --> alone --> afraid --> feel love --> ??

What a shitty routine!

Yes! There are a lot of sweet teenage couples out there. They are so lucky to have the "one true love" in such a young age. I'm jealous.. in a good way though.

Hmm, I think what I should do now is "try to feel love".. Too much defense to those new friends who try to make friend with me.. may be I need to open up my heart before I starting to feel the "love" feeling again..

No more pain for the past.. no more exciting for little things happen around.. Lost most of my emotions.

No pain no gain.. May be I need to be very very pain only I can gain the happiest thing in my life..

Wth.. the end

No comments: