4.4.09

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CHIN YIN!!

Today is Chin Yin’s birthday. Opps, another girl become 19. Bluekz.

~ The Birthday's girl. Cute??YES ~
Yesterday, we surprised her at ‘huo guo zhi jia’, OH GOD, this is the second Friday I steamboot-ing; we planned it at Wednesday, and asked her bf, David, to help us bring her there. Unfortunately, Shu Yee overslept. So, we late for an hour I think. Shu Pei, Sye Ni, Shu Yee, Chin Yin, David, and I enjoyed the foods and chit-chatting around. I miss them lots, very happy to see them and we promised each other will go back our school at ‘Hari Sukan’. We took photo, we laughed, and we played. I really miss secondary school life and my friends. Because in front of them, I am REAL ME! If possible, I hope the time can forever stop at form 5. We ate until 11 something, and I finally met Shu Yee’s bf, Hong. Of course, we gave her our presents. What’s that? Secret. However, I very happy because this is my first time bought present that represent all my friends, I damn scare they don’t like it, but, they love it in clued the birthday girl. How wonderful this world is!


~ I miss U guysxx ~
I just hope we can like david and cy
So sweet~
but I sure we can't
at least u can't
ur most important thing is ur BOOKS

No comments: