14.4.09

Wishlist~

  • I wish my A-levels' final exam can get 3 credits.
  • I wish I can be with dear forever without misunderstand.
  • I wish I can share my secrets with my true friends forever.
  • I wish all my friends happy and healthy, especially ORL.
  • I wish I can control my emotion.
  • I wish I can control my volume when I excited.
  • I wish I can shop like shopaholic without thinking of money problem.
  • I wish my eye get well faster.
  • I wish I can wear contact lens in both eyes.
  • I wish my hair can nicer and easy to take care.
  • I wish my family can live happy and lucky without any problem.
  • I wish I can read dear's mind.
  • I wish I can improve my studies.
  • I wish I have more time.
  • I wish I can force myself to study.
  • I wish I can earn more money.

I wish what I wish can come true.

1 comment:

Olive said...

i wish all your wishes will come true...