12.4.09

Sunday~

Today I thought I have to help my dad at shop but my dad said no need, YIPPI~ I woke up at 10 and went to reelee’s house around12. Before I went to her house, I get scold by my neighbor again because of parking problem, ignoring him and decided to eat, but I can’t find a car park for me! I thought today will be my unlucky day, but when I reach reelee’s house, I found a car park! Why I so happy?! It is because at there I mostly couldn’t find a space to park my handsome car. (May be it is my lucky day?) Long time didn’t meet her family already and today her whole family is there. I chat with her parents while waiting she shower and I watched series with them too, is my favorite! Her sister gave me a cake to eat, pity me didn’t eat yet?! No ler. We headed to ShuXuan to study and at there got a little function, I guess we considered join too. Wakakax. We left there around 4 and went to a coffee shop to cure our poor stomach. Then, I finally have forced reelee ate a ‘wan ton’! *proud*

After eat, full like hell, we don’t know want to do what but lastly decided to watch movie. We went to GP again but the movies are too late for me, so we walking around like siao lang again. Awhile later, we found a long chair to sit and let our tired legs rest. Eevon phoned us, she in GP with her dearest family too. We joined up her and chatting with her until she went back. After that, we went back too at 7. Now, blogging~

After so long, my fuel level finally reduce a bar when I drove out from GP
Love my cubby handsome darling car, the economy car, ViVa~

No comments: