9.4.09

scare..

I am scare. It is serious. Every night I will dream something silly and once in a week, I will dream about scary stuff, such like a huge frog, someone died and etc. today; I dreamt something scary while I was taking a nap. I dreamt someone died and a lot a lot of huge frogs in a sticky pool! The frogs size just like elephants and they are skin-color. I can’t wake up when I am scare. I asked my dad about that and he wants me to pray to ‘sam tai zhu’. I wish everything will be fine. My dad gave me his necklace to protect me too, but I just scare!

I am glad that in my dream, my friends are always being with me. Just like today, in my dream, are my friends who save me out from the huge frogs’ mouth. I dreamt makmak, reelee, caca and shupei them. I miss secondary school’s life; at least I didn’t dream something like that at that time.

How about my dearest bf? I told him I am scare immediately when I get up from bed. He didn’t reply me until now. Whatever. Just like I no need him, I also live in peace. After I wake up, at least half an hour I just holding the hp and waiting him to give me a comfort because I am scare, my mind still stay in the dream. At last, I find my dearest parents.
*GIVE UP*

I want to cry
I want to shout
but y i cant??
I need security!

No comments: