12.4.09

Saturday~

Saturday, I went back to my secondary school with shupei and we met a lot of friends. Haiz. Miss my school, class and schoolmates. After that, went to QB with reelee and ate a snack plate at KFC. Then, we walked around the boring QB and headed to my dad’s shop at PenangRoad to fetch my mum back from work. However, my mum still can’t back yet because she didn’t finish her work.

So, we sms eevon and went to her house, opps, her car. We chit-chatting in her car and accompany her to fetch her brother back from his guitar’s class. I went back to my dad’s shop again to fetch my mum around 4.30pm and leave reelee at eevon’s house. Reach home, changed pants and shoes (my sport shoes makes my feet ‘pua pui’ so changed to slippers), then headed back to eevon’s house fetch them and went to GP have our soup-rice-mee’s dinner at WongKok.

After dinner, walking around GP like siao lang , I met Daniel at GP too and then changed our plan to BaskinRobbin with sherlyn. At there, we watched a so called ‘funny show’ and ate our yummy ice cream. Then, went to GH, went back eevon’s house, lying on bed and chatting, then we back around 11. I can't sleep immediately, so I did my law assignments and I sms with dear like last time after so long. *yeah*


No mood, no photo.
I drove my car round Penang Island
From QB-PCGHS-LipSin-QB-PenangRoad-AirItam-PenangRoad-QB-AirItam-GP-IslandPlaza-AirItam-QB
* My house near QB *
My fuel level still didn’t less. YEAH

No comments: