16.7.08

happy birthday!!

today s shupei's bday
so HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U
my lil grandchild

ok..
start my wednesday~~
i went to col quite early to meet my classmates
for purpose to start our malaysian studies' project
we met at 'lao di fang'
at fiz they said they oredy at thr
bt whn i walked in
nobody at thr
n d FRIENDLY waiter lookin me walked in
thn he asked me wat happen??
thn i said i findin my friends
bt they dinm cum yt
thn i walked out n called them
lina n xian brought their lappie
so
finally they ric n start our work

act we al planned nt to eat
bt at laz cnt tahan d
me, mag, peng n xian ordered mushroom soup n lemon tea
lina ordered fried n lemon tea
today d mushroom soup dono y super undelicious
we al fiz time din finish up d soup
haha
aft awhile
me n peng ordered agn
i ordered lemon tea
n peng ordered bread
OMG!!
hello~~
kip fit!!
thn we played at thr n chit-chat
aft awhile tok bac to class d

aft class i went to gurney v xian
chose d present for adrian
haha
act we tik tat sure expensive wan
bt act nope
hahhaa
so we gt few money left n we EAT AGN!!!
sumore tis time s mcd
haizzz
bt we shared
so i tik wnt so fat gua
hehe

aft awhile
we went bac d
n i hv a sweet nap
thn sms v my dear
hahah
thn i 4gt i do wat d
wakakakakkakx

No comments: