9.7.08

happy plus a little angry~~

today was a crazy day for me v my sweet classmates..early in mornin..miss lina miss cal me to wake me up..coz i m a pig..sure cnt wake up at d rite time..thn she sent a msg to warned me dun b late..haiyoyoyoyo..act we were planned to go to play d games at one-stop..haha..dono y she so nervous..hehe..i reached thr around 1030am..aft i parked my car..i saw them walked by..haha..they dum dum wan..go parked at d parkin space..nid $$$ le..i damn YENG!!i straight parked in front ppl eh hse..hehe..bt luckily din gt scold..hehe..whn we reached thr..whole one-stop was DARK..c!!so early cum for wat???we cnt even find a comfortable place for our lunch..haiz..we walked around n make some noise in d mall..at laz we planned to wait for d mcd..wait them open d door..whn they opened d door..they told us stil nid to wait a few min..coz they din prepare yt..OMG!!sua..we hvin our lunch at KFC finelly..haha..
aft our lunch..we went to d ake to play..wah!!i fiz time play games so cheap le..rely save money..2 hours jz rm7.50 n free 4 tokens sumore..haha..dang dang dang dang..2 hours ltr..we rely din waste d money..we played til our hands n legs gona break d..haiyo..jz bcoz it cheap so we used al of our energy to play it..haha..exercise le..cn kip fits..hehe..fun time over..aft we finished our sundae cones..we start our journey to our col..btw..mag n peng peng followed my car..we kip make noise in d car..peng peng n me sumore fight our voice volumn..c whose louder..alamak!!my little viva noisy lik hell..haha..we were late to d class abt 5 mins i tik..d boys oso..haha..so puan HATIA din scold..bt whn d class was on..we kip make noise non-stop..finally..she cnt tahan n called us to b a nerd for jz 15 mins..we listened to her lo..bt whn d class was finished..she suddenly talked to me..so PROUD..she seldom talk to me..haha..she said me childish..haha..tis i admit..d whole class laugh~~i dun care..TATS ME!!!haha..bt whn i passed up my homework..she stopped me..n said something to me..
"izit u oway childish??hw cum wil lidat??u oway smilin all d time..u noe..tis world nt jz hv happiness..thr wil hv some sadness..bt i felt tat u nvr feel d feelin of sad b4 coz u seem lik so happy..so today i let u feel some sadness..rely!!tis world nt jz hv happiness.."
(aga lidat la..i noe my sentences gt problem..bt aga lidat lo..haha)
i shocked..hw cum gt a lecturer wil wan her students to b sad n taste d bitter..i rely beh syok d..dono who said tis world s wonderful n we sud luv d world at d begginin of course..n NW!!wats d problem??i jz wan to enjoy my life v happiness n as i cn..i hope cn without d sadness..i promise myself wnt let myself unhappy for 2 hours..so aft tis blog..i wil 4gt it..i jz ignored her n walked out..haha..thn all classmates started to peli la..haiyo..haha..aft tat i went to qb agn v peng peng..
TAN HOOI PENG!!its ur party time..haha..i told her i wil write bout her..hehe..we lepak in qb thn we went to ADD-ON..gt discount la..d shirts n pants rely nice n d most important s..full of MICKEY!!haha..we scope many shirts n tried some..bt at laz we din buy..coz even gt discount oso too expensive for us..from now on..i n peng peng wana save money..hehe..thn cont walked around..n went into some shops..peng peng said she felt hungry..ok..we decided to smell d foods at d basement..wakakakx..BIAN TAI!!peng peng cnt tahan d..she said her barget s below rm10..thn u saw d sushi at jusco thr..peng peng felt delicious n i saw d price s...RM9.88,,wakakakakx..we both vr happy coz it LESS thn rm10..hehe..she chose awhile n finally chose d rm8.88 wan..whn we gona go for pay..BT..she saw another cheaper sushi at thr..haha..she asked me put bac d jz nw wan-(i rely ur SERVANT la..tan hooi peng..haha..)-thn she start choosin d new wan..at laz she paid rm6.50 nia tok gt to ful her stomach d lo..we walked to espirit n chose shirts..YEAH!!nw everywhr discount discount..bt stil expensive la..haiyoyoyoyoyo..we walked around n tried some shirts n took a few pic..peng peng wan tried d shirts bt ko paiseh..haha..funny funny..
**peng peng so YENG le..i gt tried tat shirt too..bt whn i weared..yuck..rely geli..hehe
**SWEET COUPLE??eh hemmm..nope..hehe..i rely lik d shirt we both wearin..bt..rely expensive la man..
**haha..COOL~~act tis s a lady's shirt..haha..so i tik cool nt so suitable..s PRETTY!!!hahahha
ok..aft our party time..i fetch her to british council to pay d fun..bt thr was no car park for me..(act gt bt i dun dare to park..wkaakax)..ooo..ya..btw we saw an accident..a motor BANG d tricycle bt i din c izit gt ppl hurt bo..haha..a bit worry bout tat..thn whn we reach thr..they closed d..OMG!!we walked so far to here n nw it closed..haiz..sua..pay 2mr..thn i fetch peng peng to jetty..n she gave me a natural perfume tats s PANDAN tat make by her mum..TQ aunty..TQ peng peng..hehe..thn i bac to home n hv a nap..whn i woke up..i hv my dinner n suddenly i hv an idea..frm d book wan..i tried to bite 50 times for a spoon of rice..bt rely slow la..cnt tahan d..i tried two times nia..stomach callin me d..so straight ate all..haha..i tik i cnt kip fit d la..haiyo..sumore my bro bought supper le..haiz..
piger~~
dun feel tension..
jz try ur best..
jz lik me..
laz time u oso wan me jz try my bez ma..
nw tis s suitable to u..
i noe u suffer le..
i feel sorry to u coz i cnt rely comfort u..
sorry..

No comments: