10.7.08

hurry huRRY HURRY!!!

whn u saw my title..i tik u wil tot i callin ppl to hurry for sometig..bt nope..s jz for my daylife today..haha..today i brought fruits to col oo..haha..thn i fetch bird,torrey,ting yu n ah wan go col..thn they hv their brunch at coffee shop bt i straight go col met my dearest frens thr n havin our fruits' party..hehe..thn start our class lo..

as usual..my frens all wnt let me concentrate all d time..whn i concentrate thn they wil hv some CHILDISH actions such lik geli my perut or hit me thn kip their hand quikily..nw who childish???nt ME k!!!sumore whn we make noise..d boys all looked at me n say out 'childish' silently..kao lat!!n most GERAM s tat lina kip callin me MASSAGE for her..hello~~i m nt ur servant..i m peng peng wan..haha..ur servant s peng peng..so wan massage??pls contact her..wakakaakakkx..thn we had our lunch at a cafe tat jz bside our col..i tik u al sud go try it..coz their set lunch super duper cheap le..jz rm11.90..n u wil gt a bowl of mushroom soup,a cup of lemon tea n d western food tat u ordered..their foods r cheap plus delicious..so jz go try it out..i love mushroom soup n lemon tea soi love tat cafe..bt paiseh..i din rely go c d name of tat cafe..so cnt promote for him..haha..thn we cont our class til 3pm..

we decided to go one-stop play games agn..xian xian fetch all of us oo..we hv no time so nid to rush thr..hehe..bt her uncle's kelisa cnt move well coz we too HEAVY d..wakakakx..KIP FIT la PLS!!n her drivin amazed we all..we kip shoutin al d time le girl..we at thr about an hour thn aft we finished our sundae cone..xian xian fetch me n peng peng to d big carpark to take my car n she fetch mag to her motor parkin thr..tat peng peng rely blur..coz my VIVA s white in color..whn we walked to my car..in front my car s MYVI white in color..thn she straight stood at thr n wait me to open d lock..thn i straight walked to my car n i suddenly feel she hilang ki..so i looked at her n at tat moment she still blur..haha..aft about 1 sec..she realised!!haha..blur le..thn whn we drove out frm car park..i saw xian xian's car bhind me so i stopped at thr..we playin hons n tat blur peng stil dono y i hons to nobody..alamak!!wake up peng~~thn i saw xian xian sms v ppl..so i REVERSED my car she shocked!!haha..her face so funny la man..

thn i go british council v peng peng lo..tis was d 2nd time d..ytd we came at 5..too late..today we came at 4.45..haha..yeng le!!luckily d man din close yt bt he called us faster..so hurry hurry..thn i cnt test d so i booked appointment lo..thn peng peng go pay d fee..luckily d clerk din close account yt..haha..rush agn!!aft tat..i fetch peng peng to my dad's shop n brought her to a little coffee shop to hv our pre-dinner..haha..d bread so yummy..peng peng said tat too oo..thn i fetch her to jetty n went bac to my dad's shop agn coz i nid to fetch them bac..my dad's sweet CR-V sent to repair..haha..my dad wanted to send his lorry to repair too..so i followed his bac n..he drove vr faz le..so i kip increase my speed too..haha..thn fetch him bac to shop n fetch my mum..tis time s my dad drove d..coz my petrol gona empty soon..haha..so rushin to SHELL lo..luckily din empty yt..haha..thn went bac to home n slp lo..haha

whn i woke up..no dinner s left for me..walau..my 2 fat bro clear it all la..haiyo..i so hungry le..thn i asked my sis in law go buy supper lo..bt my bro suddenly went out pulak..no car for her n i super duper lazy to drive la..so at laz my sis in law cooked tom yam mee for me..haha..TQ cece..i love you..muakz..haha..full d n my weight incresed agn..haiz~~tats all for today..haha

miss euu~~

No comments: