13.7.08

SuNdAy~~

haha..every sunday i sud go hlp my dad..bt today>>i din..cz i cnt wake myself up frm my sweet bed..so i lied!!i lied to my dad..i said i gt a test at british council frm 10 to 12.30pm..bt act my test s frm 1.30 to 2.30pm..haiz..i felt guilty cz act ytd nite i chat my piger until 4am..so i rely feel sry to my dad..haiz..sorry sorry..


**fiz time my dear appear at my blog~~took frm webbie..he act CUTE..bt rely cubby le~~hehe

**i took it whn he was doin his hw n he din realise tat..cool~~


k..talk abt today..today i went out frm my hse at 1pm i tik..thn act i tot i wil ric british council at 1.30pm..bt i tik i drove too faz d..i ric thr at 1.15pm..so i stay at my car sms v my dear..wait til 2.25pm ka went thr..
at thr..they gave me d form n question papers..tat hv a handsome guy explained al d stuff to me..bt at fiz i cnt gt wat he talkin abt coz he spoke too faz d..n his voice r so nice le man..PRO!!thn i tried my bez to hear wat he said..n i gt it at laz..act d question quite simple bt i still cnt make it..C!!!my eng so gaizzzz..aft i finished my test..i waited d teacher to mark my papers..they phoned her thn whn she came dwn..i shocked..omg!!i saw a super duper pretty lady v her lovely dress n smart spezzz..i tik she s a britain..she so pretty le..haiz..thn i started nervous d..cz i nid to speak to her le..haha..tat wil show hw cham my eng s..haha..sua..die tok die la..talk tok talk la..hehe..thn she asked me some questions abt my life..age..col..n future..thn she asked me to choose for d class..thn i asked her wat lvl m i..she said d lvl same v my fren..so i cn same class v her..waaah..so happy le..PENG PENG~~i same class v u..bt she said if i din pay faster mayb cnt same class d cz d class jz left 2 places nia..hehe..so i decided pay at tue..i straight msg my dear n peng peng whn i went out frm thr..haha..told them d news!!!
aft tat i went to pulau tikus fetch my sis in law n her niece bac to my hse thn i decided to say goodnite to my piger bt...at tis moment..my bezzz fren..MS ReeLee..she msg me cz she wan cum my hse n on9 oo..so..my sweet nap spoil!!!haha..thn she came n i msn v my piger..we open webbie oo..thn reelee n dear kip argue agn..haha..oway lidat..haha..so cubby..thn we kip chattin til he gona went out..aft we offline..i feel borin..
haha..aft awhile..i tot my hse jz left me n reelee bt suddenly my 2nd bro appearred..gt shocked..aft tat reelee bac d..haha..my 2nd bro n me vr hungry n decided to go out for searchin some delicious foods n let them comfort our lousy stomach..bt at tat moment..we gona faint d..we realised tat tat s no car for us..my fiz sis drove my parents' car so my parents hv no car to go to massage n they took my car..thn my fiz bro drove out his car n my 2nd sis drove my 2nd bro's car..OMG!!!4 cars gone at d same time~~we were tikin hw to settle our stupid stomach n at laz..haha..my 2nd bro cook for me n himself..haha..long time din eat foods tat cook by him d..yummy yummy..love u bro..muakzzZZzz

No comments: