17.7.08

a lil bz day~

today i tik i m bZ
bt 2mr wil gttin more bz n slpy
haha

thursday~~
as usual
we hv our law class
mornin we planned to hv brunch v classmates
bt rainin heavily
so at laz jz me, bird n elven go for our brunch
i n bird shared a small umbrella
n bird left me at kopi tiam
thn he go took up elven
haha
all wet d la
haizZZZ
aft tat i went to my bro's stall n ask some umbrella frm my sis in law
thn we both hv a small umbrella
bt enuf to nt let our wet
hehe

thn class start
thn go for lunch
thn bac to col
haha
borin time
jz skiip
bt i nid to mantion s
peng peng today din eat ooo
thn we too bored d
we played v boys
we ran up our class thn locked
we hide at a corner tat make sure they cnt c us
thn whn they came
they hit d door n shout
aft awhile we only opened d door
haha
funny
bt they said us LAME
haizzZZ
aft class
fetch bir bac
took a nap
whn i woke up
i shocked
stil rain
OMG!!
hw i gona go to gurney celebrate v sp
at fiz i decided nt to go d
bt lastly d rain stopped d
so i start my car n go fetch sp
a dangerous jurney
cz i used old road
n sumore rainin
i dono hw to say
jz 1 word
DANGER!!!

aft i fetch her
thn we went to d 'manila place'
waitin for frens
haha
aft awhile
mak n her bf,caca n her bf n reelee came
thn we hv a fun time
chit-chattin, arguing, n took pic
aft i tik 2 n half hours
we went out to d toilet
thn straight stood outside d 'secret recipe' thr
chit-chat n played
we walked in mall awhile
n start planned hw we went upstair
cz d 'dian fu ti' stopped d la
at laz we found a lift
thn sp go paid for me n reelee
n we waited her at d doorside thr
i fetch sp bac til her hse ooo
fiz time
hahaha
bt my drivin skill rely nid to improve
haizzz

aft tat
i drove bac alone
d road at air itam rely scary
tat time oready 10 sumtig near 11
i planned to phone my dear n wana chat v him whn drivin
bt whn i took up d hp
i saw his msg
he said he wan slp d
he cnt tahan d
sua
haha
dunwan disturb him
i calm down n drove hm
thn aft i ric hm
showered n planned to slp
bt my eyes dunwan listen to me
open til 2am i tik
ka slp
haizZZZZZZZZZZZ

(p.s: reelee n sp said my panda eyes vr serious la
so sad
i wan slp . slp n SLP!!!)

No comments: