28.8.09

DO READ THIS! LADIES!

Due to everyone curiousness plus my laziness, I decide to post up my experience for that robbery. And I am the victim of course.

Ladies, do be careful of a motor, PJB 8647, Honda Wave, silver in color. It is at PENANG, PANTAI JERJAK area.

11..50am, I go out from my house gate door with a jacket, an umbrella, car key, house key and hand phone bag that I always hold in hand with my IC, lessen, Maybank ATM, my not-old hand phone plus rm200+ inside. At the moment I close the gate, I saw two Malay guys with a motor, I feel scare but I can’t get in my house cause my house have nobody, if they go into my house, is even worst. So, I decide to get in my car faster and drive, but I still need to close my umbrella right. When I finish closing my umbrella, close the door and prepare to lock that time, one of the Malay guy open my side door and take my jacket, pack all my stuff then run away with another. I shout but nobody hear of course, I can’t see the number plate because it’s raining and I get shock. Besides, they wearing helmets.

I quickly run to my neighbor house who is the only neighbor that I knew after so long and ask for help. I phone my dad, and stand beside my car in the rain, because they rob away my house and car key as well. The uncle call me rest in his house but I scare they drive away my car, then the uncle say:” If later they drive away car plus you, how?!” I scare, so I go inside and rest with the old uncle standing outside with his umbrella. Thanks a lot uncle! I do love you this sweet neighbor.

After awhile, he sees a motor keep riding in front my house and car, he wants me mark down the number plate because he feel that this guy is one of them. I very worry my house, because I lost my house key too. At the time I meet my dad, my tears drop. I can’t stop crying; in front people I can control myself but not my dearest dad. He doesn’t scold me. He changes all the lock, untie my chao chao, (my cute chao chao, is already untie, but she thought she is still with the chain, didn’t move at all) and bring me to balai polis to report.

We wait for 1 and a half hour only settle the report. Then we rush to do my IC, lessen and hand phone number as well. I need finish all those things because the merdeka holidays start from tomorrow and I need to back KL on Monday. My dad rush with me and we both don’t eat anything the whole noon. After all, I go to PTPL collect cert and syllabus although I can’t get the syllabus. Then, fetch my mum, go grandma house, buy a hand phone. My dad doesn’t want to buy me a new hand phone. He say:”Ming, this is the third time already, you have no excuse for me to buy you new hand phone instead the second hand.” Okay, I admit. I am a ShaGua like what my senior said. My hand phone get steal twice then my dad wants me to earn and buy a new hand phone myself but now, not steal but rob! WTH!

Reach home, tell my family story, online, and buy bus tickets. All the while, my hands are shaking. I don’t know why! I admit I scare but I do feel better. Why are you two still shaking huh? I guess I will have nightmare every night. I really scare. I really really need a shoulder!

Thanks to friends that do worry and care of me. For others that just worry about outing, I quite disappointed.

3 comments:

Kenn Yeap Thiam Hoong said...

next time becareful, at least you are safe now

said...

ok. hehe

战神 said...

As u always said, its just an experience,dont think so much liao